Smiley Tiggers

Smiley Tiggers

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

First kicks

This morning at roughly 4:30 a.m....I felt little PennElope Grace, or Victoria Penn, Leif Penn, or Isaac Penn move!!! I awakened really hungry so when I went back to bed after eating a snack and some milk, I layed down, my digestive system roaring and girgling. Little bean could hear it I assume and was awakened. I don't think she/he was too thrilled. I felt a thump on my right side. "Is that the baby? Or just a spasm?" I wondered.

Then I felt it again.

I put my hand on my belly, and sure enough the little booger kicked me!!! I felt it not only inside but on the palm of my hand! I was overcome with joy and a tiny tear developed! I am sooo thankful after losing my son, that I have the opportunity so soon afterwards to be excited again about a miracle in the making. God is so Glorious...to say it now, knowing how spectacular brings tears to the brim.

No comments: