Smiley Tiggers

Smiley Tiggers

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Sunday...just some thoughts

I awakened this morning exhausted, maybe it was the new time falling back one hour. It was light outside but 7:30 a.m. which was a little confusing to my senses. It was a little like being off balance. Brad went to work like he has been on the weekends lately, and I watched Joel Osteen. The message was good, one of restoration. God will restore those things that have been taken, your joy, your peace and the time you have lost in the battles that you go through. Hmmm....food for thought. Immediately I pondered this new miracle growing inside of me, and wondered if my joy would come back once I get to hold the angel. He, Joel, also said, that you need to persevere through what you feel like you can't do anything else about but give up on, and it's so important, because your destiny hangs in the balance.

The crossroads in life is defined. When you feel like "what is the use" or "I can't do this anymore", do not give up. Keep going. Lean on God's word, meditate on His presence, and see it through, whatever obstacle or situation that is tough through to the end.

Made me think about my desire to sue, and the two attorneys whom I contacted saying, "no way" basically. Well, a friend suggested, not even knowing at first what I had heard this morning, to not give up, keep trying, and start calling attorneys in the phone book even. It worked for her. Well, hmm.....another morsel to ponder. I have decided to take the advice that "reigned" down on me today, and begin the real search for someone to hear our case.

I spent the rest of the day cleaning, playing with my dogs, walking with Brad, sewing some Christmas gift bags, and cutting my roses back. I have to water my trees by hand soon, but I think I will rest. Being pregnant in the early phase can be very exhausting. I haven't had any down time today, which I usually get, so I will rest now before watering the rest of my trees.

One last thing, I had dinner last night with one of my friends who lost her son six years ago. She and her husband were also told that there is a one in four chance that they would deliver another child with SCIDS ("Bubble boy" syndrome). They have three healthy children, and one that was not. I hope and pray that our new bean is healthy, and will not require any type of surgery, and will be able to grow up with us.

No comments: