Smiley Tiggers

Smiley Tiggers

Friday, November 23, 2007

Little bean

On Tuesday the doctor tried to get a heartbeat. At 10 weeks, you can typically find one. He could not. He said it was his equipment, but non-the-less, though he could feel that my uterus had grown, he had me get "pictures". I am glad he did. They were great. I saw the little beaners feet and hands moving around, as he tried to turn over. It was so fun.

This coming Tuesday I will be going to Austin to a Maternal Fetal Medicine Doctor to get a sonogram to see the nuchal translucency thickness, and some blood work. She'll also be looking in detail at all parts of the body and organs to determine if there are any abnormalities that she can see. If the sono is "good" with no sign of issue, I will be getting a second opinion.

No comments: